Monday, January 4, 2010

Reflection

How do I feel about working in a team on the bridge building project?
I felt great because it was the first day of our school,doing this will help getting to know new friends and do a project together so as to know our strength and weakness.
What do I think about my interactions with the members in my team?
I still think there was a little incorporation between the members and the manager because we had just get to know each other and had to chose different designs.
What have I learnt about myself in the course of the activity and what would I have done differently in future group activities?
I had learnt about my self to be calm and should discuss about any problem with the manager ,also after doing my part,I should approach the manager and asked if i can help out in anyway.
Did I experience any fear(s), discomfort(s) and apprehension(s) working with this team? Why?
Yes, because we were sometime quarreling about what to do and some of us did not know how to do the bridge.
How do I overcome them?
The team manager told me about the idea and what i will do or can help out in.






No comments:

Post a Comment